These sweets were recommended by my boss at work, who felt that if I thought Shigekix Super Lemon Sweets were sour then I hadn’t really experienced sour. He was right; these things are in a different league! Inside the box are five flavours of sour sweets, all individually wrapped and just waiting to be tried.
The initial sting of each of these was about the same, it involved around thirty seconds of mad intense flavour that made my jaw hurt. That last sentence does not do the strength of these things justice, these things are seriously strong! They blaze. They zing. They are the sourest sweets available in Cybercandy (I checked). These are not for amateurs.
An account of the flavours, thirty seconds after eating.
- Blue Raspberry – Not dissimilar to Slush Puppy Raspberry
- Black Cherry –Surprisingly sweet mellow cherry, after a hefty kick of sour
- Apple – A bit disappointed with the apple taste, natural, but far too light.
- Watermelon – This was nice, the least sour and a lovely refreshing natural taste, we need more watermelon flavoured sweets!
- Lemon – Pleasant sweet lemon taste, but again needed a stronger fuller aftertaste.